This position may require that you work an a Saturday, Sunday and at least part of all holidays. There are usually at least two days off during the week. If for any reason you are not able to work on weekends or holidays, DO NOT complete this application because it will be impossible to consider you for employment. Time-and-one-half is paid for holidays worked that we observe.
We do not require previous answering service experience. We do require the following qualifications:
- Type at least 30 words per minute
- Type accurately
- Spell correctly
- Have basic computer knowledge
- Speak clearly and properly
- Transfer a verbal message to a typed message
- Be pleasant, friendly and professional
- Be helpful to callers and fellow workers
- Handle stress
- Use common sense
- Follow instructions
- Use Patience in understanding difficult accents and callers
- Handle emergency calls calmly and competently
During your probationary period of one year (per Montana law, MCA § 39-2-910(1) (2021)), you will be monitored for the above attributes and skills.
Montana One Call Center provides telephone answering service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Montana One Call Center is a division of Mountain Paging Network. More Information about our company can be found on our website: www.montanaonecall.com
Our answering service employs both part-time and full-time telephone agents within three basic shifts with times approximately as follows:
- DAY SHIFT begins at 7am and ends at 3pm,
- AFTERNOON SHIFT begins at 3pm and ends at 11pm,
- NIGHT SHIFT begins at 11pm and ends at 7am the next day.
Current Openings: Telephone Receptionst/Agent